My dream job

Honestly, I still don't know what specific area I'm going to specialize in, but I can say that I really like plant health and fruit production. This is why my dream job would be in a company dedicated to this

I imagine directing some important areas of ​​the company where I can make certain important health or production management, such as the work team, meeting objectives, and supervising these decisions.





The truth is that I am a person who enjoys traveling, but if it is for work or study, I would always prefer it not to be so long, so my work will not be more than 50 minutes away by car. I also consider public transportation as an option since I like to read while I get to a place.

I know that this job is not going to come alone, first I must finish my degree and along the way, not lose focus to acquire the skills and competencies necessary for the job, such as knowledge in the area and conflict resolution skills.

Finally, I think it is important to mention this, I am referring to salary. Being realistic, I don't expect to be a millionaire or anything like that, but I wouldn't mind if my salary was enough for me to be able to buy different things that I can't now. But for now, I just hope they hire me somewhere where I can work in the area of ​​agriculture that I already mentioned.


Comentarios

  1. I also like fruit production, I think it is very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope you work close to your home, I know how exhausting it is for you to live far from the university. :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am also interested in plant health and hope to continue learning about it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

why did i choose my major?

my favorite piece of tecnology