Something about me

Hi everyone, my name is javiera, I was born in Santiago de Chile and always lived in the same place in Maipu. this is the reason why l arrive late sometimes at the university.

I have two sisters, I am the older and I have a seventeen-year age difference from my little sister. I live with my family, two guinea pig, and my dog. his name is Agustin, and he is lovely also he is adopted. he is my second puppy

 Last week my dad gifts my mum a new dog named Apolo, who is three months old. He was a surprise for the whole family. I don’t know how we are going to do it now that we have more pets, but it´s fun.




  

Comentarios

  1. Hi Javiera, your dogs are really cute. I have a cat, but i love animals in general :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

why did i choose my major?

my favorite piece of tecnology