my favorite piece of tecnology

 

The cell phone is my favorite piece of technology because it is an object I can take with me everywhere, It is small and doesn't take up much space. I can talk with my Friends and family, also I can listen to music, watch a video, review documents, read, can do everything.

I think it affects my life in a positive way most of the time. It allows me to be connected with the people I need and who are often far away. But from my experience, using the phone is not bad but the applications that one installs on their phone can generate some type of anxiety or another symptom that can affect each person’s mood.

Yes, I would recommend using it but with caution, only for what is necessary, like calling, taking photos, learning a new language, remember when to take medicine, etc.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

why did i choose my major?