the tastiest food ever
This food is
yellow, sometimes it can have other colors, it can have different shapes,
elongated, round, spiral, flat, etc. come from Italy but other sources indicate
that it comes from the far east of China specifically
There are different forms of preparation depending on what type of pasta we are talking about since there is also rice pasta, The ones I am writing about are the traditional pasta, which is made with wheat flour, egg, salt, and water.
It is one of my favorite foods because I like its flavor, the ingredients that can be added, the different types of sauces, and the vegetables that can be used, I feel that it is a very versatile food.
It is not a food
that I usually eat in excess, and for this reason, it positively affects me, in
addition to making me very happy
If you like pasta
as much as I do, there are many recipes available online that can help you. :)
.jpg)
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario