PlantNet
Hello, Today I
come to tell you about this website that I like to use, its name is pl@ntNet, is
a website where you can identify different types of plants from anywhere in the
world by taking a photo and then selecting an organ of the plant that is
present in that photo, which can be the leaf, flower, fruit, bark, that you
want to identify specific (https://identify.plantnet.org/es/k-world-flora/identify)
Lately, I have
used it very frequently for a job at the university and it has been very useful
to me, but in general, I use it only when I want to know the name of the plant
since this information can be used for many things.
I would recommend
it to all people who want to know about the plants that surround them, it is very
useful and also this website has an application that you can install on your
phone, which I think is super good

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario