A beautiful country
hello, I hope you are well, this time I will write about a country that I have always wanted to visit.
Since I was a Little girl, always wanted to visit Italia, because is a country was has a lot of history, art, architecture, and gastronomy that have my attention.
Italy is located in southern Europe, in the center of the Mediterranean. Bordered to the north by France, Austria, Switzerland, and Slovenia. Its official language is Italian, which originates from Latin.
Exist many historic places like the Roman Colosseum, located in Rome, this city consolidated a large number of historical heritage and architecture of the world. Also in this country, you found for example the trevi fountain, Venice, Naples, and Pompei, between many other places.


I would like to visit all the emblematic places. Learn about their culture, the art, and their foods. I would love to study something related to my career here for all the reasons I have explained above.

I also love to visit Italy, it would be ideal to take a Euro trip.
ResponderEliminarIf you go to the Trevi Fountain you must throw a coin, that means that one day you will return
ResponderEliminarItaly was my second opction!!. I also like their gastronomy, I would like to eat a lot of pizza and pasta
ResponderEliminarItaly is very beautiful, I hope you can go visit it.
ResponderEliminarThe architecture of Italy is amazing, I would like to know more about it.
ResponderEliminar