my best holidays
So far the best vacation I have had was at the beginning of this year in Socos (for a week), located in La Serena with my parents, my sisters and my uncles, although I have traveled to other cities in the country, the beach of Socos me I fell in love, not only for its views and warm water but also for the activities I did there, like visiting craft fairs and my new favorite activity that I will tell you about.
One day I went with my cousin to Socos beach like every day
after lunch, when entering the sea there were spots in the sand and we found
out the easiest way to extract them from the sand; The first thing is to make a
hole with your feet until you touch them and when they are exposed you have to
sink down to be able to get them out. We spent many hours doing that, we took
out about two full buckets. Then we grilled them with cheese, tomato and
coriander.


I have never visited Socos, but I love the beaches of northern Chile
ResponderEliminarI would love to visit the northern beaches. I usually tend to travel to the south.
ResponderEliminar