time travel
I would like to travel back in time, specifically to the Georgian era in England so I can meet my favorite author, whose name is Jane Austen. She is the creator of several titles such as Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma among many others.
I would like to talk to her about how her stories come about, if they are related to her private life or if it was something that she has observed, questions like that.
Since in those times being a woman was very different from what it is today and had many restrictions in society, I would not stay to explore for long because I do not like the conditions of women.
I would also like to travel more than 200 years in the future to be able to see how society has advanced in relation to rights, how technology has evolved if enough of us are already enslaved if some animals and plants still exist. Maybe after so many years, the human race has fallen into decline, and that fact seems so relevant to me that I can see it with my eyes.
In conclusion, traveling to different eras is so interesting either because of the uncertainty of what will happen in the future, or with the doubt of knowing if everything I have read in books really happened. The most important thing is to confirm it with my own eyes.
it is a dramatic and interesting time
ResponderEliminarI really like Jane Austen too. If you have time on your trip to the future, ask her for an autograph for me haha.
ResponderEliminar