change to my study programme
The agronomic
engineering degree lasts approximately 5 years, it is a new course that was
only created in 2021.
In relation to the study plan, I don't like how it is
distributed because many times we had classes in a single subject from nine in
the morning until almost six in the afternoon, in addition to the fact that in
one semester they placed the fundamentals all together and how As the name
itself says, they are the basis of the relevant branches of our career, I would
have preferred if they had been in different semesters since the academic load
at that time was very high. I would also add that, in my opinion, it is very
important that in the branches where there are controls every week, they are
not together with those who have to do work every week, because the exhaustion
is also quite strong.
On the contrary, what I like the most is the versatility
that the mesh has, which expands the area to which we can dedicate ourselves in
the not-so-distant future.
Regarding the facilities of the faculty, I feel that there
is still a lot to improve, such as the bathrooms, which is an issue that has
been negotiated for a long time. Now, many rooms have been improved in relation
to technological devices, which is quite positive and I am very glad that they
have done it.
.png)
I hate the test every week, it is the worse
ResponderEliminarI am very tired of having tests every week
ResponderEliminarIt's real, God pray for us
ResponderEliminar